Hello Jeffrey,

you may want to stay tuned for comprehensive listings of those implementations on the OASIS ODF Adoption TC web site, and the ODF Alliance web site. They (me included), are working on this as well.
www.odfalliance.org
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption/

Best,
Charles.

Jeffrey G. Causey, CPA a écrit :
Daniel,

I'm pretty sure no one does (after all, those are /other/ projects). But
the OpenDocument Fellowship does keep track of these things.

Thanks. I know OOo and ODF are really two different things. Given the interrelated nature of the two and the fact that ODF is the native file format of OOo, I would have thought there would have been more tracking of ODF implementations (even though they do not necessarily correspond to OOo implementations). Obviously I was mistaken.

I hope to complete the new apps list within a couple of weeks. You are
welcome to help out. Please do add a page for IBM Notes. Consider
joinging our mailing list:

Thanks again. I'll check out the links and see if there is something I can help with.

Jeff