Hi,
On 2006-05-16, at 02:53 , Cor Nouws wrote:

Hi *

I notice there's no link to the why.openoffice.org page in the fine story on our home-page...

I had it up there for a short period but replaced it with the download page; I'll return it to the Why page if you like. But for the next week, I want to use that space for announcing the winner of the Developer article contest.

We can use the MP page for Why, and I can also add a Why link on the right news bar of the homepage.

Best,

Louis

Greetings,
Cor