Hi Adam,
Adam Moore wrote:
On 6/9/06, eric b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Again  I ask you to respect our work, and stop the provocation :
NeoOffice is something else, refuses to contribute for
OopenOffice.org project, and has even destructive behaviour against
our work.

Now now Eric don't bend the truth.  They have contributed code here:

http://porting.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=15387

Please, don't read one message, but the all the facts (ie what the code contributed has became for the actual version). Thanks for helping getting the truth out, I agree that it's more easy to make it's opinon on one message than searching to make it's own opinion among several (might be a kind of figure of speech, sorry ;) You know what : I can assert that tomorrow OOo will be 80 % market share :) you may believe me because I'm a great contributor or OOo and for a long time, or because I've said that I'll bring billions of euros to the OOo project. Well I think you understand me :) I'm always sad when people speak instead of searching what is really happening or instead of trying to understand (or more than this believe) those people who are working so hard to make things happen. I understand this work is none of your business, but please do take care that this is ours and what you said may heart more than you would like.

Kind regards
Sophie