Chad Smith wrote:

After the heated debate over my little site - I've changed the design.

The top blue menu bar is gone. The Official Logo (tm) (r) (c) is gone. The
only images from the Official OpenOffice.org (tm)(r)(c) site are buttons
that are openly encouraged to be used.  I've moved the Mac / NeoOffice
information to a seperate box.  I've moved a lot of information into
pop-down boxes.  This makes the overall page smaller.  I've even added
explanatory verbage to the donation button.

Looks very nice. Jolly good!

--
Steven Shelton
Twilight Media & Design