Hi Chris,

Chris Fictoor wrote:

At this moment we have started to organise the 30th edition of hcc!dagen
2006 - the digitrend event.

This is the biggest computer- and consumerelectronics exhibition of the
Benelux.
I know it. Visited it once (hcc-member my self). It's huge.

At this moment we have started to write to a selection of companies who
[...]
We would surely welcome SUN and the Openoffice product as a participant!

Pls contact me. I'm involved in marketing for nl.OpenOffice.org and will be pleased to have a look at possibilities.

Greetings,
Cor Nouws