From: Matthijs Dierckx - Het Redactielokaal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 20, 2006 7:43:56 AM EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Suggestion

Hi there,

Just a thought: I work in the magazine publishing business and we
often receive cd-roms with ads for NGO's. We use them in situations
when an advertisement is cancelled 1 minute before going to print.
Here in The Netherlands all non-profit organisations send such cd's to
any major publishing house and see their ads appear on a quite regular
basis. I don't know if this goes for other countries as well, but you
could give it a try.

Produce several high resolution versions of your ad, in as many
formats as you can think of and off you go.

Greetings,
Matthijs Dierckx

--het Redactielokaal
t. 020 42 876 88