Hello Daniel,

I think mentioning KOffice is beside the point. There has been a series
of PR mismatches and communication mistakes about this: in short, the
MinDef tested OOo just like it tested other office software and
discovered flaws just like it would have done so with any other
software. Then there was a leak in the press that got exploited by imho
unscrupulous journalists. I agree with you however, that this is not
good and all this, well, all this tends to piss me off.

Best,
Charles.