I will already spent the weekend in Lyon. Thus, any time should
work for me.

Cheers,
Erwin

John McCreesh wrote:
I'd like to have a get-together of Marketing Project folks -
particularly MarCons - at OOoConf during the "community meetings" day
(Monday)

http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule/monday.html

It's good to meet people face to face, hear about the good things that
everyone has done, and discuss how we can work together more effectively
over the next twelve months. It would also be good to get some photos of
people for the MP site to show the world we are real people :-)

The morning would be best from a scheduling point of view (there isn't
much overlap between MP and ESC membership) but some people may not
arrive until the afternoon. I definitely don't want a clash with the NLC
meeting.

So, If you would like to attend, please vote +1 against any time which
you can attend:

11.00-12.00
12.00-13.00
14.00-15.00
15.00-16.00

And if there's any topics you'd particularly like to discuss please let
me know.

Thanks - John