I thought it was already listed. In our last ODF Adoption TC call
it was mentioned that StarOffice, IBM Workplace and OpenOffice.org
(and others) were already listed. Unfortunately, I did not double
check. Sorry!

Probably we can take a paragraph from the features/overview pages!?

Erwin

Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi all

a new site is available and listed products supporting opendocument
http://opendocument.xml.org/products

OOo is not listed but should be as it is the implementation reference for OpenDocument

Any advertizing text available that could fit for a description ?
any opnion ?

Laurent