Hello,

I develop spreadsheet template available for download at
http://www.business-spreadsheets.com.  They are MS Excel based.

I would like to also develop versions for OpenOffice and Star Office.
In order to do so I would like to obtain the Macro Migration Tools to
facilitate the development.

The Macro Migration Wizard is only available with the Enterprise
license of Start Office 8.  This would require me to buy 5 licenses
at $90 US each.  I am not prepared to pay amount this just for the
macro migration wizard.

I would, thwerefore,  like to know how I could obtain or purchase the
macro migration tools from Sun.  The development that I will make
will encourage the use of Star Office as a desktop business software
solution.

I very much look formward to your response.

Kind regards,

Russell Penlington
Empower decision making with Excel Business Tools
http://www.excelbusinesstools.com