Hi folks. Just received this from a person in Tennessee. Anyone here from
around that part of the world would like to contact him directly?

Subject: dscc help
Date: Friday 01 December 2006 19:49
From: "Jon Boon " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've just recently discovered open office via ubuntu linux (which im
also new to) but my school is bent on forcing kids to use microsoft
word and powerpoint at home, when 90% of kids cant and dont have it.
Is there any way i can get open office on disc so we can share it? My
school is Dyersburg State Community College and my name is Jon Boon
McNutt.

-boon

--
www.myspace.com/dsccdemocrats

-

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments,
may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential information. If
reading, use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.

Alex Fisher

Co-Lead, CD-ROM Project

OpenOffice.org Marketing
Community Contact