Hello everybody.

Version 2.3 is scheduled to be released on September 4th, 2007
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease23).
In my opinion we will gain substantial number of users if we release earlier by
a week or two. If we manage to release by, say 25th of August, new users
returning from vacations etc will be tempted to try new shiny 2.3 (which is
promising to be very good feature-wise) on their new computers.
As member of QA, I promise to work as hard as humanly possible to help in
meeting new release date.

What do people think of this?
Shall we politely ask developers to move release date slightly?

WBR,
K. Palagin.