Hi,

John McCreesh wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Florian Effenberger has agreed to become
co-Lead of the Marketing Project. Florian has been a very effective
MarCon for Germany for the past couple of years as well as being a
significant contributor to the wider marketing activities.

Big Plus for Florian as co-lead,

I'd also like to thank Cristian Driga for his work for the MP in the
past and look forward to seeing him back again active in the project
when 'real world' pressures permit!

and Big Thanks for all the good that Cristian did for the project.

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands