Ciao Sophie!

>>> sophie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/23/07 11:39 de. >>>
Hi Kami,

KAMI wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to know how to stable the extension site from the point
of
> extension submission. I plan to upload our OxygenOffice Extras as
> OpenOffice.org Extension packages. I have updated the kits so it
uses
> near all features of OpenOffice.or 2.3 extension handling
(versioning,
> identifiers, license text, readme, update (only client side this
time)).
> Also there are several new and updated templates. I am uploading them
> ooop.sf.net then I would like to create extension pages. Are there
any
> limit to size of extension? Some of them is rather big: ~60MB

I've download your extension packages
OOOP-templates-unidied-fr-2.3.02.oxt and
OOOP-templates-separated-fr-2.3.0.2.oxt.
---
I tried these packages and the templates appeared in File - new -
documents and templates. Note: separated only appears if the UI language
is French... The license is acceptable, so I you accept the installation
continues. version thing and readme works well (readme only in 2.3M22x -
if you move the cursor over the name ox extension)...
---
Double click on the last one installed it, but it doesn't appear on
the
GUI in m221.
---
So it does not appear at all? Try unified version until French UI will
be available from 2.3...
---
However, I had a look and see several improvements I can
bring : typo correction, letter format instead A4, readme missing in
french, etc...
---
I am open to any improvement :o) So you can open an issue and assign it
to me, or you can open an issue at ooop.sf.net... Send me your
translation.
The masters of these documents are available here:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/extension/

Also you can sttil send me updated/new tamplates. With the license
classification. These sheets are available here:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/
---
Where do I post the improvements I'll make ? do I open an issue under
documentation component and what's your OOo login so I can make you
the
owner ?
--

Sure, I am "kami_"

And may be we should discuss this on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are probably right - so move this thread there....

Kind regards
Sophie

Cheers,
KAMI