Screenshots of Lotus Notes 8's "productivity editors" on IBM's site:

http://www-142.ibm.com/software/sw-lotus/products/product4.nsf/wdocs/productivitytools

They've modified the UI--I like how some of the toolbars have been moved to
become tool palettes on the righthand side of the document working area. (But I
don't like the pale blue, though maybe that's just coming from Windows.)

I would think big companies already using Lotus will find this a convenient way
to save money, by not purchasing as many MS Office licenses as before. The draw
to consolidate two expensive applications into one, from a cost and management
standpoint, would be very strong to me!

-Ben

----