On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 16:05 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> > Wonder how long before Microsoft join the OOo community ;-)
> >

> Oh, I bet this will be a delicious moment...

Maybe Google and Oracle would be more likely sooner:-) Imagine Sun, IBM,
Google and Oracle combining forces for an open office suite that could
be desktop or web based, sleek code and a lot of brand raising. That
would be good night vienna for proprietary code I think and the revenue
diverted to other services and products so in the interest of any of
these big players one would have thought.

Ian
--
New QCA Accredited IT Qualifications
www.theINGOTs.org