Florian Effenberger wrote (30-10-2007 22:32)

Maybe the Apendix A from "GettingStarted Guide" can be
useful,specifically page 319 from this guide.
(http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/0100GS-GettingStarted.pdf)
can I help you with some else about this topic?

thanks for the link, this looks pretty good!

We now need someone to compile the most important ones for all
applications, and maybe already doing the design for the mousepad.

'The most important' is much related to ones personal needs /habits.
But I will give it a try, and choose a mixture of important and interesting ones.

Deadline?

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands