Very nice... My vote goes to option 2, in turquoise blue rather than green.

Great job!
Isabelle

----- Message Original -----
De: "Florian Effenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: dev@marketing.openoffice.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 7 novembre 2007 12 h 33 (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Sujet: [Marketing] Quick survey: T-Shirt designs

Hi there,

Nik made some designs for T-Shirts. As our production of merchandising
T-Shirts hasn't started yet, we have the chance of using one of these
designs for at least some T-Shirts. I don't want to decide this on my
own, so here is a quick survey:

Look at these images

http://overkill.hyperphp.com/images/shirts/biconik.png

http://overkill.hyperphp.com/images/shirts/benviro.png

http://overkill.hyperphp.com/images/shirts/boceanik.png

http://overkill.hyperphp.com/images/shirts/bphoenix.png

http://overkill.hyperphp.com/images/shirts/bdrop.png

Would you like to have one of these designs on a T-Shirt? If so, which
one(s)?

Thanks
Florian