Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I wonder what would be the best way to get OOo running on the OLPC. Having OOo be able to run on the OLPC is very important more than 30 million potential users could become OOo users however there are many challenges and I wonder what could be the best way to get it running.

- Network install is one.
- Running from a USB keychain.
both should work, USB stick likely being faster.

The OLPC specs are the following:
1GB of storage and 256 onboard memory. The OS is only 200mb of space so is really a small environment. Processor clockspeed is only 433mhz. For more information please check this URL:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hardware_specification

Screen resolution (800x600) should be sufficient. Processor should be in general usable, biggest problem I see is memory ...

           Kay