On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:01:59 -0600, John McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 15:26 -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I wonder if anyone from the Marketing team has aproached Google so
that OOo can participate in this program.

We currently need high schoolers to get introduced to the
OpenOffice.org community and I think we should take as much of what is
out there. Google Highly Open Participation Contest is one of this
chances that we are not participating.

Can we get some traction to get on board?

I think it's a great scheme. I'm not sure why we weren't asked to take
part in this -
http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/faqs.html#coq7 - if we
were ruled out on the barrier to entry criteria, then I'm disappointed.

I think the infrastructure they have developed is really neat - so much
more accessible than a list of 'to dos'.

John

Can we get in contact with saheeda to at least check it out.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Help the Tabasco Relief efforts: