Hi Graham,

thanks for your efforts and your ideas, and sorry for replying so late.
As said, I've been swamped with requests, tasks and todos these days and
just worked through some e-mail messages that have been waiting for more
than a month... :-(

I looked over your idea, and I agree that we need to have better
mechanisms of showing people what they want and search for. Even for
active community members, it is sometimes hard to directly find what
they search for, so it must be even harder for the casual user.

I only looked a few minutes on your concept, so please bear with me.
I'll take my time later on, when this year's tasks have been finished.
:-) But basically, I like your idea and the audience groups you've
created. I guess we could improve graphics a little bit, but I'm sure we
find people wanting to contribute in this part of the task.

Maybe we should even raise this issue with the website team, as I heard
that they want to completely re-work some parts of the site.

Again, thank you very much for your input, and even more sorry for not
writing more at this time... it's not that I'm not interested or don't
like your ideas, it's just too much workload at the moment. :-(

Florian