Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Charles,

Thank you for cleaning these lists. May I suggest we keep proddev, a mailing list that sure is not active but that is supposed to be used for writing RFEs?

you're welcome. I didn't have time earlier for doing this, but now the lists are on my todo. :-)

Regarding proddev: Writing RFEs in what matter? Regarding the product code itself? Or regarding marketing stuff? If regarding product code, I guess it's totally misplaced at marketing.oo.o. :-)

The idea behind proddev@ was to consolidate RFEs to make them real features (close duplicates, make RFEs consistent when they are related, etc...) For me this is a task between QA and UX more than Marketing.

Kind regards
Sophie