Based on Mac users' (such as myself) traditional hostility, or at least
suspicion, of Microsoft as a company, I think we will do very well on the Mac
platform. I'm very excited to see what happens after the native version comes
out!

(Remember, Microsoft gave up on IE for the Mac when just a little bit of
competition sprang up. If we take over a solid piece of their office suite
marketshare on OS X, that will give us great fodder for marketing for a very
long time.)

-Ben

----
OpenOffice and open source blog: