Martin,
Le 11 févr. 08 à 16:48, Martin Hollmichel a écrit :

All,

since the efforts for supporting Windows98 and WindowsME are reasonable high and makes maintainability of the code quite hard, I would like to propose to drop Windows 98/ME support with the release of OOo 3.0. Windows98 is also not supported by MS anymore and since we also want to make use of some more advanced features of Vista I think we should be in favor to support the move to new Windows version and drop the old ones,

Martin

following up to the discussion about your mail on the dev@ marketing list, would you be so kind as to provide us with some of the technical issues that constrain OOo 3.0 if it were to support the Win 98 platform (you may do this on the marketing list).

Thank you,
Charles.