Hello,

offlist, some folks were talking about the Document Freedom Day (http://www.documentfreedom.org) that'll take place on March 26th, and we thought it might be a great idea to join there, too. OOo was one of the first applications, if not the first, to adapt and implement the ODF, and it is widely seen as maybe the most important one currently supporting it, so we definitely should join.

One first and rough idea was to present some case studies and use cases on ODF by large deployers and make some publicity out of it.

Anyone willing to join? I'm quite busy the next weeks, but will be glad to help out whereever I can, given that we find enough people to contribute. :-)

Thanks!
Florian