Hi Louis, Randy, James, *,

(Randy pointed out that the fact that OpenOffice.org is free is nowhere mentioned on the new website design. Although this is not really true (see the text below the download action statement), it is not really emphasized either... I am not sure whether it is a serious problem, but I guess this is also something for marketing to consider?)
I think Randy *is* on topic, I thought he was/is highlighting that in the new design http://www.patentpending.co.nz/openoffice/ that text is *not* included.

Something needs to be done about that before March 1 if that is the "go live" date.
I guess so...

Some options I can think of (without harming the style too much):

Change positioner:
1. your next free productivity upgrade
2. your next productivity upgrade. for free.
3. your next productivity upgrade. open & for free.

Repeat the word free more often in the small text below the action statements:

e.g.

4. I want to learn more about OpenOffice.org <small>Learn more about this free and opensource product.</small>

Action statement for download:

5. I want to download OpenOffice.org for free
or
6. I want to download OpenOffice.org (for free)

(running out of options)
7. Kind of Web 2.0-ish star, "Download for Free" ...

g.,

Maarten