John McCreesh wrote:
The Marketing Planet http://marketing.openoffice.org/planet pulls together postings from people blogging on OOo marketing topics. Currently, it also includes a feed from Google News for 'OpenOffice' articles. This pulls in both positive and negative news, and is also rather poorly formatted with tables etc.

Does anyone find the Google News feed useful? If not, I am inclined to remove it from the Planet...

I agree. Google News can't be controlled and sometimes spits out negative articles.

--
Italo Vignoli
[EMAIL PROTECTED]