Hi John,

John McCreesh wrote (26-3-2008 22:36)

Good point. I've added this in plus a note about the MP store on Lulu.

I've added a sentence to the "Isn't this all very unfair?" FAQ.

To think about, a opposite point of view: when someone charges money for distributing OOo and he uses a whole lot of that money for advertising, thus reaching more people, helping them to save hundreds of dollars and spreading a wonderful ODF compliant application ... ;-)

Ciao,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact