Hello,

I'd like to let the author of the OOoNinja blog know that it might be useful to provide more information on the .docx support: the import filter that is being developed attempts to reverse engineer the file format known as OpenXML and shipped with MS Office 2007. But it is not the same one that went to the ISO, nor it is the same version as the first Ecma 376. In short, it is an undocumented format, although MS will never be adamant on admitting it. I wanted to point it out since the OOoNinja blog talks about this filter pretty frequently. By the way: thanks for the referrers and trackbacks! :-)

Best,

Charles.