That would be great!!

If you do, please email a copy of the link to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we can add it to the document repository.

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:54:37 -0500, Agustin Gonzalez-Quel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Very nice the flier, I can do a Spanish translation. I hope I could do it
this week. When it is finish I will circulate.

Agustin

2008/4/13, sophie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hi Igor,
>
> Recently implicated in the OOo french community I started to work on a
> > new brochure.
> >

> again, thanks a lot for developing this new flyer! It would be very
> helpful if you could translate the most important parts at least into rough
> English, so others could work on it as well.

Yes, thanks a lot Igor for your work. I'll provide an English translation
during the next week.

Kind regards
Sophie

Alexandro Colorado