Hi,

As a suggestion, could the OOo main page or download page include a section of "other applications", or something similar, which has links to other open source applications that compliment OOo? In particular, Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird / Lightning (Lightning 0.8 looks very promising).

I think OOo on its own is great value but when used with other open source applications is even better. Providing a link to Thunderbird / Lightning should help to reduce the "where's the outlook equivalent?" questions.

Hopefully this would cause an increase in the number of Thunderbird / Lightning downloads and maybe Mozilla would provide links to OOo. This could result in an increase in the number of OOo downloads, particularly once Firefox 3 is released. I'd really like to see OOo and Mozilla advertising each others applications.

Thanks,

Michael Devenish