Hi Al,

Blimey I'm thick. I've just realised what I've done! For some weird reason, I thought this was the ubuntu marketing list.

Not enough caffeine this morning obviously. Sorry for the stupidity...

nothing to worry. Just get yourself a coffee. ;-)

As you may have guessed, I do have the same sort of questions regarding OpenOffice.org too!

We don't have free CDs or materials to ship at the moment. We do, however, have quite a few things at http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList and http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/ , hope they help.

Florian