As I am looking for a job in the US I did found some openoffice.org jobs however they were not the one you expect. I guess we can use this in different ways:

http://tinyurl.com/6as4p9

"The Breadth Team is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to help drive our competitive efforts within the SMS&P-SMB and with other field teams, segment teams and product groups across Microsoft. Our passion is helping our field and partners win against our biggest competitors in this space, particularly OpenOffice and MySQL."

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES