So i know I have been quiet with Otto club however today I announce a script that will update all the Otto accounts through Ping.fm. Thanks to Ping.fm and a simple Gmail python script I am able to keep Otto personage live on many social network sites. Now I am able to update status on the following:
- Pownce
- Jaiku
- Facebook
- Hi5
- twitter

etc.

If you want to follow Otto, just look for the username "openofficeorg" on these social networks or Otto DGull.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado