Feel free to check out the link to the course that Ian Lynch provided. He has been very gracious to provide the hosting for the course and
making it available to INGOTs students / academies, as well as
individuals who wish to learn OpenOffice.org 2 is an online / distance
learning environment. If you would like detailed information regarding the contents of the course Ian referenced, you can do so by visiting my website (http://www.gabrielgurley.com/products/cmpackages/OOocmpackages/OOocmpackages.html).

The course has been released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike and GNU Free Documentation licenses. So you are welcome to make translations, adaptations, etc. of the work I have created, if desired. As Ian stated as well, any support regarding improvement of the course hosted on the INGOTs site is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions or need additional information regarding the training materials, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Gabriel Gurley
Author, "A Conceptual Guide to OpenOffice.org 2 for Windows and Linux"

Quoting Rj ian Sevilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello guys,

Can anyone point me if there's any openoffice training modules? In english..

Cheers,

--
RJ Ian S.Sevilla