Hi Vikram,

I do plan to write and submit a proposal for the conference to be held in Washington, DC, as that is relatively close to me (New York City). Though I will probably do it as an individual rather than a representative of any business (which might be frowned upon by the formats of these conferences; I don't know).

I'm glad to hear of your business helping users adopt open source, and there's no question of the centrality of OpenOffice.org and Linux in that realm. Are your clients largely in India, or around the world? How quickly do you see adoption of OOo growing from your perspective?

Thanks,
Ben