From: Savoia Computer Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:41 AM
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: RE: [marketing] Computerworld article on OOo

I thought someone in the Marketing Group would be interested in this article
by Eric Lai in which he Michael Croan, Senior Marketing Manager of
Microsoft, provided the reasons why Microsoft Office has greater market
share than OpenOffic.org. I thought it was completely off the mark and
posted a long diatribe providing what I believe is the real reason.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&arti
cleId=9117575

Rick Savoia
Savoia Computer
The Force Field podcast for IT service providers
http://www.theforcefield.net