Hi all,

Forwarded from the users-list >

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: [users] Open Source software workshop
Datum: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:52:07 +0100
Van: Mall, Sabrina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Antwoord-naar: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aan: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I have just been looking at your website and it was of interest to my
organisation. IT Futures is apart of the University of Wolverhampton and
we run government funded IT projects. We are currently organising
events/workshops in the Midlands for micro businesses to inform them of
open source software to help them with payroll, website development and
customer relationship management. I am looking at booking a venue for
maximum 12 delegates in the Midlands area around Feb 2009 covering those
areas.

We are looking for speakers to inform our delegates of open source
software in those areas and I wondered if this is something you can
cater for?

Sabrina Mall BA (Hons), MAIB

IT Futures

e-Business Adoption