Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I just want to get a promotional of OOo focused on the global economic crisis.
>
> Can we start by that?

Yes, by all means.

The global economic scandal has not yet bottomed out.  During the last
set of recessions we saw how FOSS helped lessen the impact of bad time
on SMEs.  There's an advantage for OOo.

A further advantage is OOo's use of ODF, which is fully open format.
Data can be re-used by other applications.

For shops dealing with lots of data in legacy formats, OOo may be the
only viable option.  MS pulled the plug on many of its own old formats
recently under the disguise of a security update.

-Lars