Hi Juergen,

Juergen Schmidt wrote (1-12-2008 7:02)
Louis has requested a DevRoom at FOSDEM 2009 (7-8 Feb. 2009, http://www.fosdem.org/2009/) and we should move now in the detail organization because the room is accepted.

First collection of open todos

- volunteers??

I cannot realy promise already, but will try.
Also, I mail to find some others from 'South-Netherlands'.

- budget (traveling, merchandising, etc.) -> council
-- based on the ideas that we have or that produce in the next days ;-)
- program for the DevRoom -> call for papers/workshop etc., maybe a lightning talk session
- booth? I would say yes.
-- some merchandising stuff, i would suggest a nice OO.org 3.0 T-Shirts, a CD/DVD with OO.org 3.x??, we need ideas for some other cool things.

I can check if OOo mugs can be found somewhere.

All this stuff should we give for free but we will ask for donations. That worked quite well last year, we got 650 Euro in 1,5 days. Or we take a small fee.

I like t-shirts, mugs, etc. all stuff that can be used.
CD's mostly are a waste of plastic, unless we provide something as PrOOo-Box, which is not likely to happen in English.

-- we should also have something that we can put in the conference bags
-- deadline for design -> depends on last production date
-- coffee machine -> create a meeting point at the booth (maybe the booth will be again in front of the DevRoom as last year)
-- demo workplace

- design for a cool T-Shirt -> deadline mid of December to have enough time for the production (i will check a vendor and cost -> (will come back later)

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =