Hi Eike,

yes we have to organize the schedule for our DevRoom. I asked Louis how we should proceed with this but got no response so far. I think we should simply start a short call for papers on our dev lists and should start to plan it in detail.

The focus for the Devroom should be technical and for developers. At the booth i would like to see more marketing stuff. hopefully we can arrange a demo machine ...

Juergen

Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi,

Did I understand correctly that with our DevRoom we're able to setup our
own schedule?

Is there need to propose speakers to FOSDEM as can be seen at
http://fosdem.org/2009/brainstorm ?

What is the deadline we have to setup the schedule so it can be included
in the official schedule?

  Eike