Hi Ivan,

Ivan M wrote (2-1-2009 12:05)
Hi all (though this email is meant mainly for the project leads),

The download thermometer linked from the homepage is outdated [1]; it
should have exploded by now :) - OOo is currently at almost 27 million
downloads

I've send an update thermometer to John week or so ago, but it seems he is on vacation.
(And I did not yet work myself through the things to work with CVS.)

The bouncer stats page [2] is also not showing any graph
data (last 28 days), presumably due to the month/year change (Y2K + 8
bug? :) )

I'm not sure if that works automatic, or is hand-work as well...

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =