Onderwerp: [users] Is there any logotypy "We use only OpenDocument" or
"We are Openoffice only Group"?
Datum: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:51:38 +0100
Van: Peter Fodrek <peter.fod...@stuba.sk>
Antwoord-naar: us...@openoffice.org
Aan: us...@openoffice.org

Dear conference!

Today our Information and Communication Technologies Group of Department of Control and Industrial Informatics at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of Slovak University of Technology had agreed to be first group to use only ODT and preparing university to do so.
Majority of lecturers already used ODT for years.

We would like to show our decision by an logotype "We use only Open Document format" but we were not to find such official logotype.

Would anyone suggest if such logotype exists a where we can get such logotype or poster,please?

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
= "2009 - Develop OOo"   =   www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =