Hello,

I am reading the page where Telefónica offers this service and they are
clearly breaking trademarks rules. For example, in the contract that they
propose to customers, these are not allowed to copy the software (is it a
property of Telefonica to prohibit software redistribution?). Also, in the
contract Telefonica does not allow to create derivate works from the
program, etc.

My personal feeling is that a cease and desist letter is appropiate.

Regards

Agustin