Hi Bob,

Sorry or the strange format of my answer (using a webmail), but I just found a
way to connect me from holydays today, so that'sz better than nothing  :)

Selon Bob Bolmer <rhb512...@yahoo.com>:

> Please don't forget the education user base. I teach at a business college and
> technical school. Education is one way to spread the word about Oo.

Indeed, but things are complicated.

> I think we need ways to reach educators and students of all ages. My students
are adults, but introducing people in vocational, high school, and post
> secondary schools is essential.

I fully agree :)

FYI, there are a lot of things you (or anybody interested) can do for Education
Project, including help us from the marketing point of view.

I'm currently on holidays, so offline until approximatively next monday, but
waiting, I'd suggest you to have a look at our wiki page :

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Education_Project/Effort

(please have a look at the main OpenOffice.org Wiki page to see other things we
started, like the Effort)

I could talk about the work in progress with several engineers schools we
started, and so on, but maybe we could continue in private ?

Last but not least, please have a look at : http://wiki.ooo4kids.org

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--