Hi Alexander and welcome. :-)

I met with the cio of RA Yuri Kolesnikov and he allowed to conduct the
survey among RA employees. I plan 2 stages of the survey. The first
one is aimed to get the general picture how OpenOffice is used in RA.
The first stage is conducted using interviewing of experts. The first
expert became Mr.Kolesnikov. 3 interviews are collected now and I have
some interesting information from them.

Great to hear!  :-)

The second stage is planed as quantitative questionnaire survey of
RA's employees.

Is this project interesting for the community?

I believe this project is extremely important and is greatly needed. Getting detailed user and corporate / institutional adoption information is vital to addressing issues and assessing the market position of the software so that the Community can improve upon OpenOffice.org and resources related to it.

I would definitely like to see the results from this project.

Best regards,
Gabriel Gurley
Documentation and Education Project Contributor