Hi Andy,

thanks for sharing this info with us! Keep up the good work!

Florian

After circulating EVERY school in my county of Kent,and beyond, responses are
starting to come in, and one of the best so far was from The Dane Court Grammar
School in Thanet.
They have what they call their 'Techteam' which is a mixture of staff and
senior pupils who are always on the look out for items of interest and hold
regular 'presentation sessions' to bring them to everyone's notice.

I supplied an initial batch of 100 cd's of the latest Windows version, and am
working with them to make this available to all pupils (about 1100) and staff.

Others have had further info, and sample copies, and some are starting to show
great interest.

We will take over yet !!!!!

Andy