Hi Everybody,

I created a page on facebook for people interested in contributing to OOo. I uploaded some videos I made with community members, where they explain what their projects are about and how new members can get started. I'd like to invite all of you to take a look at the page, become fans and promote it in your native languages communities.

And there's a really cool thing we can use in this page: anyone can make videos, so you could share your personal OOo story with the world and encourage new members to participate. It is very easy, you just need a computer with a webcam (and the latest adobe flash player installed). To record a video on the page wall, follow the steps below:

  1. Go to the page (become a fan!).
  2. Select "Add Video" from the Publisher bar.
  3. Record a video.
  4. Click "Post."

It would be awesome if you gather around a laptop on the conference and make videos inviting more people to contribute. You can walk around the conference and introduce your friends in your native language. Feel free to express yourself.

If you have any suggestions just let me know.

Happy film-making!
Rosana

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                   Rosana Ardila Biela
Nagelsweg 55                            StarOffice / OpenOffice.org

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551
Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028