Hi Ben,

I'm in the midst of setting up an aggregator using Six Apart technology that should work with Twitter feeds, blog feeds and other sources. Our company has encouraged us to test it out with various communities, so I thought it could be interesting and useful for OOo.

The current demo is at www.shareopenoffice.org. I've configured it with a few feeds but am troubleshooting some of the details still... Not sure if I can get a Twitter bot to feed into this site, but I would like to try.

thanks! You already mentioned that, but I didn't have time to check it yet. The Twitter bot searches Twitter for hashtags and then retweets them, rather than subscribing to individual feeds. Is your system capable of that as well?

Florian