Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado wrote (11-11-2009 22:12)
I am applying for a 400 euro budget to attend OSWC 2009 in Caceres. OSWC is
Spain biggest open source event, last year many OOo represntatives
participated including Claudio Filho, Louis Suarez and myself.

I hope this year we are able to include a broader base of audience and will
be also able to have a bigger network of attendees.

The site of the event is: http://www.freesoftwareworldconference.com

My pariticipation would be aimed at the OOo latest news from OOoCon as well
as the development and community opportunities to participate.

The event will hold people from many regional governments in spain and the
rest of europe.

Sounds as a good event. But when there were many OOo representatives last year, what would make it worth for you/us to invest in travelling to Spain then? We could of course, but IMO investing in flying in people from far, makes most sense when you want to build a community or have some special reason.

Can you make this more clear?

Thanks & regards,
Cor

--